are used during coronary catheterization to gain access to the femoral artery through groin .
- ATRAUMATIC TIP GEOMETRY : Advanced radiofrequency shaping technology creates a long , continuously smooth taper , for minimum resistance during insertions.
- Kink resistant system achieved by using the right material, durometer and thickness. This allows -45Degree angle without kinking or collapsing.
- MATERIAL: High grade biocompatible medical polymers.
- COATING: available with Hydrophilic coating for easy insertion of the device into the body tissue and vessels and easy insertion of the catheter to the sheath.
- SEAMLESS: smooth transition from Dilator-to sheath and from guide wire to dilator. This feature Minimize the possibility of damaging tissue upon sheath entry, advancement or removal.
- HEMOSTASIS VALVE : Minimize blood leakage facilitates insertion and withdrawal of
- SNAP FIT DILATOR : Eliminates slipping during the insertion, easy to grasp surface with an audible snap.
- Sizes 6Fr and 7Fr
- Femoral and radial sizes Sheath
- compatible Extension tube : 19 cm , with 3 way connector
- Guide wire : 0.035» X 50 cm J-end 3mm S.S
- Box 5 pieces
DESCRIBTION: Guide wires are used for percutaneous introduction of catheter.
J-Tip allows for quick advancement while reduce the risk of trauma to the patient.
Tapered core , tip flexibility facilitates finger straightening and passage through tortuous anatomy .
Pre coated design ensures uniform coating and reduced friction.
Standard available: 3mm J-Tip , fixed core , , 0.035” X 150cm , PTFE coated guide wire
Also available upon customer request: J-tip or straight tip Fixed core or movable core 60cm to 260cm 0.018” to 0.038” OD
Manifolds are used mainly during coronary Angiography (Diagnostic) and Angioplasty (Therapeutic) Procedures . It allows fluid flow control without the need of disconnecting existing lines for connecting new fluid lines .It is connected to : Catheter , Saline solution bag , Contrast medium and monitoring system
- Made of clear Polycarbonate material allows easy visibility for de bubbling .
- Finger grip design for easy handling .
- Large bore inner lumen (2.3mm Diameter) throughout including rotator for volume control and high flow rates.
- Smooth turning , leak free handles.
- Easy grip handle for effortless grip and turn.
- Clear identifies on off options .
- Requires minimal stopcock manipulation.
- 6” extended tube 1 fold , 2 folds and 3 folds Manifolds with pressure rating up to 500 PSI
Contrast injection lines are typically used to connect the power injector to the catheter or manifold, and can also be used as extension tubing between the manifold and catheter.
- Ideal for all power injector Applications.
- Offered in a variety of lengths.
- Available with or without high pressure rotating adapter.
- Clear PVC tubing for easy DE bubbling.
- Low pressure injection lines(LPIL) up to 500 PSI
- High pressure injection lines (HPIL)up to 1000 PSI
Hemostasis Y-connector is used during coronary Angioplasty procedures. It prevents back-Bleeding (Blood loss) while the balloon catheter/Guide wire is inserted into the guiding catheter , and provides easy manipulation during placement while securing catheter position.
- Easy Push pull mechanism allows single handed manipulation to open and close the valve while introducing devices into the vasculature.
- Well-designed hemostasis seal minimizes blood loss while marinating the ability to manipulate interventional devices.
- The Valve features fine pitch threads for gentle closure without kinking wire or catheters.
- Passages accommodate catheters up to 9fr.
- Airless rotator minimizes the possibilities of trapped air.
TORQUE DEVICE :
- Brightly colored torque device body improves visualization under low light conditions.
- Copper collet which provides a fantastic grip on surface.
- Can handle variety of sizes.
- Easy grip ridges Enhance steering steering and torque performance.
- One handed operation : squeeze cap to load , release to torque. Large inner lumens.
KIT CONTENT DESCRIPTION :
1- Y-CONNECTOR BODY
2- METALLIC INSERTION TOOL : designed to facilitate the introduction of guide wires up to 0.018”
3-TORQUER : It is designed to facilitate steering of 0.01” to 0.014” guide wires inside the vasculature .