- are used during coronary catheterization to gain access to the femoral artery through groin .
- ATRAUMATIC TIP GEOMETRY : Advanced radiofrequency shaping technology creates a long , continuously smooth taper , for minimum resistance during insertions.
- Kink resistant system achieved by using the right material, durometer and thickness. This allows -45Degree angle without kinking or collapsing.
- MATERIAL: High grade biocompatible medical polymers.
- COATING: available with Hydrophilic coating for easy insertion of the device into the body tissue and vessels and easy insertion of the catheter to the sheath.
- SEAMLESS:smooth transition from Dilator-to sheath and from guide wire to dilator. This feature Minimize the possibility of damaging tissue upon sheath entry, advancement or removal.
- HEMOSTASIS VALVE : Minimize blood leakage facilitates insertion and withdrawal of
- SNAP FIT DILATOR : Eliminates slipping during the insertion, easy to grasp surface with an audible snap.
- Sizes 6Fr and 7Fr
- Femoral and radial sizes Sheath
- compatible Extension tube : 19 cm , with 3 way connector
- Guide wire : 0.035» X 50 cm J-end 3mm S.S
- Box 5 pieces
- Guide wires are used for percutaneous introduction of catheter.
- J-Tip allows for quick advancement while reduce the risk of trauma to the patient.
- Tapered core , tip flexibility facilitates finger straightening and passage through tortuous anatomy .
- Pre coated design ensures uniform coating and reduced friction.
- Standard available: 3mm J-Tip , fixed core , , 0.035” X 150cm , PTFE coated guide wire
- Also available upon customer request: J-tip or straight tip Fixed core or movable core 60cm to 260cm 0.018” to 0.038” OD
- Manifolds are used mainly during coronary Angiography (Diagnostic) and Angioplasty (Therapeutic) Procedures . It allows fluid flow control without the need of disconnecting existing lines for connecting new fluid lines .
- It is connected to : Catheter , Saline solution bag , Contrast medium and monitoring system
- BODY : Made of clear Polycarbonate material allows easy visibility for de bubbling .
- Finger grip design for easy handling .
- Large bore inner lumen (2.3mm Diameter) throughout including rotator for volume control and high flow rates.
- Smooth turning , leak free handles.
- Easy grip handle for effortless grip and turn.
- Clear identifies on off options .
- Requires minimal stopcock manipulation.
- 6” extended tube 1 fold , 2 folds and 3 folds Manifolds with pressure rating up to 500 PSI
- Contrast injection lines are typically used to connect the power injector to the catheter or manifold, and can also be used as extension tubing between the manifold and catheter.
- Ideal for all power injector Applications.
- Offered in a variety of lengths.
- Available with or without high pressure rotating adapter.
- Clear PVC tubing for easy DE bubbling.
- Low pressure injection lines(LPIL) up to 500 PSI
- High pressure injection lines (HPIL)up to 1000 PSI
- Hemostasis Y-connector is used during coronary Angioplasty procedures.
- It prevents back-Bleeding (Blood loss) while the balloon catheter/Guide wire is inserted into the guiding catheter , and provides easy manipulation during placement while securing catheter position.
- Easy Push pull mechanism allows single handed manipulation to open and close the valve while introducing devices into the vasculature.
- Well-designed hemostasis seal minimizes blood loss while marinating the ability to manipulate interventional devices.
- The Valve features fine pitch threads for gentle closure without kinking wire or catheters.
- Passages accommodate catheters up to 9fr.
- Airless rotator minimizes the possibilities of trapped air.
TORQUE DEVICE :
- Brightly colored torque device body improves visualization under low light conditions.
- Copper collet which provides a fantastic grip on surface.
- Can handle variety of sizes.
- Easy grip ridges Enhance steering steering and torque performance.
- One handed operation : squeeze cap to load , release to torque. Large inner lumens.
KIT CONTENT DESCRIPTION :
- 1- Y-CONNECTOR BODY
- 2- METALLIC INSERTION TOOL :designed to facilitate the introduction of guide wires up to 0.018”
- 3-TORQUER : It is designed to facilitate steering of 0.01” to 0.014” guide wires inside the vasculature .