- Tip technology: Gently rounded Cylindrical Nelaton tip using state of the art RF technology for smooth insertion of the catheter.
- Drainage holes technology: Heat punched / polished, vertically cut soft eyelets that allow the urethral mucosa to slide over the eyelets without being drawn into the lumen during insertion. This minimizes discomfort and the risk of urethral micro trauma.
- Tube is available in high grade PVC, Phthalate free or polyurethane materials according to customer request. All tube types are produced with the best level of stiffness for patient comfort.
- The design and stiffness of the connector have been designed to allow perfect collection of urine in a urine bag.
- The color of the connector indicates the size based on international standards.
- Finger holes allow primary packaging to be opened easily.
Hydrophilic coated urethral catheters.
Same features of our Standard Urethral catheters + :
- Hydrophilic coating based on the well tolerated PVP (Poly-Vinyl pyrrolidone)
- The coating absorbs and binds water , resulting in a slippery surface that ensures complete lubrication as the catheter is passed through the urethra into the bladder.
- The hydrophilic coating has a lower withdrawal friction force than uncoated catheter .
- Clinical trials suggested that the use of hydrophilic coated catheters might lower the risk of long-term urethral complications that , otherwise , may be exacerbated by repeated insertions of a catheter.
- The range is designed for oral , tracheal and Endobronchial suction implementation .
- The suction catheter include standard and vacuum controlled .
- Smooth tip : The tip of the patient end of the suction catheter is rounded to reduce the risk of injury .
- Heat punched eyes : using RF technology the eyes are heat punched which insures that the orifice of the side eyes are smooth and free from sharp edges .
- Smooth main tube : Smooth surface of the catheter tube facilitates easy insertion through all types of plastic , rubber and metal and Nasal tracheal tubes , tracheostomy tubes and connectors.
- Clear tubes : Allows clinicians to visualize suctioning of the patient.
- Nasogastric , orogastric or nasojejunal catheter designed for enteral feeding in the neonatal or pediatric intensive care setting.
- Available in high grade biocompatible PVC and Polyurethane material for long term usage .
- Catheter have both an end port at the rounded tip and offset , opposing side ports to provide accurate positional delivery of enteral solutions and obstruction free sampling .
- Visible under X-ray for easy verification of tip placement.
- Depth marking graduated every centimeter.
- Optional : Polyurethane catheters can indwell for longer time without adverse effects. It avoids multiple placements as Multiple placements are highly traumatic to a baby’s delicate tissues and can lead to oral aversion and hyperactive gag reflexes .