Description : Sclerotherapy injection needles are used for injection of sclerosing
or hemostatic drugs to the oesophageal varices using endoscope. By doing
this it controls present hemorrhage or potential haemorrage in the digestive
Needle and tip :
Colored tip highly visible in bloody field
Retractable lockable needle , optimizes control during procedure.
Smooth bevel needle to facilitate injection.
Sheath : strong push able to facilitate advancement through difficult anatomy.
All made of PTFE
Transparent sheath permits visual identification of sclerosant flow , injictant
Handle : Easy grip handle
Available in working length 200cm
Needle size :
G25 : for small puncture
G21 : for higher flow and fast injection
provide patient comfort and prevent damage from the
– Do not irritate tooth and mouth.
– soft surround flange to provide improved positioning and
– Smooth edges , Compatible with mouth anatomy.
– Fits different sizes of endoscopes.
– Large port for added comfort
– Easy access for suction
– supplied with an optional strap to secure the mouth-guard in
place if desired .
– Individually wrapped – sterile
Six easy to visualise black latex rubber bands per
Different color second last band
The rubber rings have a relatively smaller inner
diameter after firing which gives high tightening
Transparent Clear vision improves doctors
Deployment Cord is made 0f special material with no
elasticity and endoscope safe.
Feeding catheter :
- Features :
• Nasogastric , orogastric or nasojejunal catheter
designed for enteral feeding in the neonatal or
paediatric intensive care setting.
• Available in high grade biocompatible PVC and
Polyurethane material for long term usage .
• Catheter have both an end port at the rounded tip
and offset , opposing side ports to provide
accurate positional delivery of enteral solutions and
obstruction free sampling .
• Visible under X-ray for easy verification of tip
• Depth marking graduated every centimeter.
• Polyurethane catheters can indwell for longer time
without adverse effects. It avoids multiple
placements as Multiple placements are highly
traumatic to a baby›s delicate tissues and can lead
to oral aversion and hyperactive gag reflexes .