- Sclerotherapy injection needles are used for injection of sclerosing
or hemostatic drugs to the oesophageal varices using endoscope.
- By doing this it controls present hemorrhage or potential haemorrage in the digestive system.
- Needle and tip :Colored tip highly visible in bloody field
- Retractable lockable needle , optimizes control during procedure.
- Smooth bevel needle to facilitate injection.
- Sheath : strong push able to facilitate advancement through difficult anatomy.
All made of PTFE
- Transparent sheath permits visual identification of sclerosant flow , injictant
- Handle : Easy grip handle
- Available in working length 200cm
- G25 : for small puncture
- G21 : for higher flow and fast injection
- provide patient comfort and prevent damage from the Endoscope
- Do not irritate tooth and mouth.
- soft surround flange to provide improved positioning and patient comfort.
- Smooth edges , Compatible with mouth anatomy.
- Fits different sizes of endoscopes.
- Large port for added comfort
- Easy access for suction
- supplied with an optional strap to secure the mouth-guard in
place if desired .
- Individually wrapped – sterile
- Six easy to visualise black latex rubber bands per cylinder.
- Different color second last band The rubber rings have a relatively smaller inner
- diameter after firing which gives high tightening force.
- Transparent Clear vision improves doctors performance.
- Deployment Cord is made 0f special material with no elasticity and endoscope safe.
Feeding catheter :
- Features :Nasogastric , orogastric or nasojejunal catheter
designed for enteral feeding in the neonatal or
paediatric intensive care setting.
- Available in high grade biocompatible PVC and
Polyurethane material for long term usage .
- Catheter have both an end port at the rounded tip and offset , opposing side ports to provide
- accurate positional delivery of enteral solutions and obstruction free sampling
- Visible under X-ray for easy verification of tip placement.
- Depth marking graduated every centimeter.
- Polyurethane catheters can indwell for longer time without adverse effects.
- It avoids multiple placements as Multiple placements are highly traumatic to a baby›s delicate tissues and can lead to oral aversion and hyperactive gag reflexes .