Needle Biopsy is procedure to obtain a sample of cells from the body for laboratory testing. Soft tissue needle biopsy may be used to take tissue from breast, Kidney, Liver, lung, prostate or thyroid.
- Light weight and compact design facilitates one-handed operation during
- Razor sharp bevel for quick and easy penetration.
- Precise, rapid-firing mechanism provides intact core tissue sample.
- Sharp cutting edges of cannula help assure an intact 20mm core tissue
- Two notch sizes 10 mm or 20 mm provide controlled, precise sampling for a variety of procedural situations.
- Cutting cannula marked in 1 cm increments.
- Available with co-axial needle.
- Each needle has an echogenic tip for accurate placement by ultrasonic guidance.
Biopsy needles are used for taking a range of tissue specimen, including those from breast , kidneys , prostate and liver . These tissue specimens are then checked by pathologists for diseases as cancer.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST COMMON REUSABLE GUNS IN THE MARKET :
- Angiotech/Pro-mag 2.2
- Gallini / ABS.
- US Biopsy / MBD23
- Sharp Bevel for safe , easy and painless percutaneous insertion and penetration.
- Depth market cannula , centimeter markings to allow penetration
- Echogenic needle tip for easy positioning under ultrasound
- Can be used with introducer coaxial needles.
16 G , Length 10 cm , 15cm and 20cm
Description : Entry needle or vascular access needle is a thin walled cannula with a sharp bevel that is used to puncture skin and gain access to arteries and veins.
- High – Precision simple lancet bevel tip processing has excellent puncture performance.
- Unique bevel grind angles to reduce insertion force and facilitate entry to tissue and vessel walls.
- Bevel heal is specially treated to protect the guide wire from cutting or nicking , while assuring smooth insertion .
- Optional and according to customer need : Echo enhanced tip.
- Carefully designed needle Hub made from crystal clear polycarbonate assures firm gripping and easy visualization of the guide wire and blood flash back.
- Ergonomic feel and reference point to orient bevel. Designed for smooth guide wire insertion and removal of the needle over the wire.
- Application of unique-thin walled tube has resulted in enhancing the flexibility of manipulation required for the needles .
- This feature with the hub design greatly facilitates smooth insertion to the target site and reduce tissue damage during entry.
- 18G (Most common), Length 70mm , Max. Guide wire : 0.038″
- 19G , Length 70mm , Max. Guide wire : 0.035”
Guide wires are used for percutaneous introduction of catheters.
J-Tip allows for quick advancement while reduce the risk of trauma to the patient.
Tapered core , tip flexibility facilitates finger straightening and passage through tortuous anatomy .
Pre coated design ensures uniform coating and reduced friction.
Standard available: 3mm J-Tip , fixed core , , 0.035” X 150cm , PTFE coated guide wire
Also available upon customer request: J-tip or straight tip Fixed core or movable core 60cm to 260cm 0.018” to 0.038” OD