DESCRIBTION :Ureteral access catheters are used for drainage
and retrograde pyelogram. During pyelogram the physicians
uses the cystoscope to identify ureters , they then uses a 5Fr.
Or 6Fr. Open-ended or closed ended catheters to cannulate the
ureter that to be imaged.
1- AVAILABLE IN :
• Closed tip with side holes : Tip allows a traumatic entry and
navigation of the tortuous ureter .
• Open tapered end tip : provide ease placement to the ureteric
• Other shapes: Tieman -Angled , Chevassu – Conical ,…etc are
available upon customer request.
2- Smooth coated surface for painless and easy insertion.
3- Radio-opaque for high visibility.
4- Provided with a separate adaptor for contrast media injection
5- Heat punched drainage openings for painless a traumatic
introduction and optimum drainage.
6- Comes with Stylet .
4,5,6 Fr X 70cm GW size 0.035»
DESCRIPTION : Nephrostomy is a passageway maintained by a catheter that perforates
the skin and terminates in the renal pelvis or clix.
It has multiple functions but is used most frequently to provide urinary drainage when
the ureter is obstructed and retrograde access is inadvisable.
TWO TYPES OF SETS AVAILABLE :
Direct puncture set .
Nephrostomy drainage set (Seldinger technique)
Biocompatible soft polyurethane catheter.
Optimal transition between the catheter tip to Guide wire and puncture needle.
Big lumen and side holes for best drainage capacity .
Radio-opaque catheter with markings.
2 part puncture cannula with ultrasound markings.
UNIVERSAL ADAPTOUR : leur lock connector and funnel for attachment of the urinary
Direct puncture set comes with 2 part needle with obturator facilitates assembling and
- DESCRIBTION :Suprapubic catheterization is indicated ( when transurethral
catheterization is contraindicated or technically not possible) to relieve urinary
• Curled flexible tip reduce irritation of the bladder mucosa
• Highly biocompatible material reduces tissue irritation and lower encrustation
• Optimal urine drainage due to thin wall thickness and drainage holes in the
• Reduced invasion due to small outer diameter
• Shape retaining PU material allows for safe attachment by suture without
significant constriction of the lumen.
• Markings for exact positioning.
• Funnel for attachment of the urinary bag.
SPLIT CANNULA :
Medical Stainless steel.
• Low puncture forces due to long , lance shaped tip.
• Securely connected wings and easy split needle.
• Smoothly ground surface (Anti-coring) reduce lesion of the mucosa during
Kit Content : catheter , split cannula , scalpel size 11 , catheter plug or Adaptour
connector , trocar , Suture wing .
Catheter sizes : Fr. 12 , 10 , 8.5 X 65cm corresponding split cannula sizes
alternatively : mm 5.6 , 4.6 , 3.6 X 12 cm
Exchange Kit : Guide wire 100cm X 0.038» X straight tip , catheter , catheter plug
DESCRIBTION : GUIDE WIRES ARE USED FOR PERCUTANEOUS
INTRODUCTION OF CATHETER . FEATURES :
J-Tip allows for quick advancement while reduce the risk of
trauma to the patient.
Tapered core , tip flexibility facilitates finger-straightening and
passage through tortuous anatomy .
Pre coated design ensures uniform coating and reduced
STANDARD AVAILABLE: 3mm J-Tip , fixed core , , »0.035
150cm , PTFE coated guide wire
Also available upon customer request:
J-tip or straight tip
Fixed core or movable core
60cm to 260cm
0.018» to 0.038» OD