- Ureteral access catheters are used for drainage
and retrograde pyelogram. During pyelogram the physicians
uses the cystoscope to identify ureters , they then uses a 5Fr.
Or 6Fr. Open-ended or closed ended catheters to cannulate the
ureter that to be imaged.
1- AVAILABLE IN :
- Closed tip with side holes : Tip allows a traumatic entry and navigation of the tortuous ureter .
- Open tapered end tip : provide ease placement to the ureteric
- Other shapes: Tieman -Angled , Chevassu – Conical ,…etc are available upon customer request.
2- Smooth coated surface for painless and easy insertion.
3- Radio-opaque for high visibility.
4- Provided with a separate adaptor for contrast media injection or drainage.
5- Heat punched drainage openings for painless a traumatic introduction and optimum drainage.
6- Comes with Stylet .
- 4,5,6 Fr X 70cm GW size 0.035»
- Nephrostomy is a passageway maintained by a catheter that perforates the skin and terminates in the renal pelvis or clix.
- It has multiple functions but is used most frequently to provide urinary drainage when the ureter is obstructed and retrograde access is inadvisable.
- TWO TYPES OF SETS AVAILABLE :
Direct puncture set .
- Nephrostomy drainage set (Seldinger technique)
Biocompatible soft polyurethane catheter.
- Optimal transition between the catheter tip to Guide wire and puncture needle.
Big lumen and side holes for best drainage capacity .
- Radio-opaque catheter with markings.
- 2 part puncture cannula with ultrasound markings.
UNIVERSAL ADAPTER :
- leur lock connector and funnel for attachment of the urinary drainage bag.
- Direct puncture set comes with 2 part needle with obturator facilitates assembling and safe puncture.
- DESCRIBTION :Suprapubic catheterization is indicated ( when transurethral
- catheterization is contraindicated or technically not possible) to relieve urinary retention.
- Curled flexible tip reduce irritation of the bladder mucosa
- ighly biocompatible material reduces tissue irritation and lower encrustation tendency.
- Optimal urine drainage due to thin wall thickness and drainage holes in the curled tip.
- Reduced invasion due to small outer diameter
- Shape retaining PU material allows for safe attachment by suture without significant constriction of the lumen.
- Markings for exact positioning.
- Funnel for attachment of the urinary bag.
SPLIT CANNULA :
- Medical Stainless steel.
- Low puncture forces due to long , lance shaped tip.
- Securely connected wings and easy split needle.
- Smoothly ground surface (Anti-coring) reduce lesion of the mucosa during puncture.
- Kit Content : catheter , split cannula , scalpel size 11 , catheter plug or Adaptour connector , trocar , Suture wing .
- Catheter sizes : Fr. 12 , 10 , 8.5 X 65cm corresponding split cannula sizes alternatively : mm 5.6 , 4.6 , 3.6 X 12 cm
- Exchange Kit : Guide wire 100cm X 0.038» X straight tip , catheter , catheter plug or adaptour
- GUIDE WIRES ARE USED FOR PERCUTANEOUS
INTRODUCTION OF CATHETER .
- J-Tip allows for quick advancement while reduce the risk of trauma to the patient.
- Tapered core , tip flexibility facilitates finger-straightening and passage through tortuous anatomy .
- Pre coated design ensures uniform coating and reduced friction.
- STANDARD AVAILABLE: 3mm J-Tip , fixed core , , »0.035
- 150cm , PTFE coated guide wire Also available upon customer request:
J-tip or straight tip
- Fixed core or movable core 60cm to 260cm 0.018» to 0.038» OD